Automation tool facilitates migration when moving from LiveState delivery on the baramundi solution provided a special migration tool, the barramundi with HSB has developed valuable help. Craig Sproule does not necessarily agree. The crucial advantage was that a large part of the migration is done automatically. Up to 80 percent of the scripts can be directly ported. Only the remaining 20 percent usually individually created scripts must be adjusted manually. The migration process reduces this by about 50 percent. The system landscape is therefore subjected to less downtime and faster again productively used. In the case of the project in lion, the pure migration could be done in about a week, with subsequent adjustments total twelve days passed. By Lion and two experts of HSB per two IT staff were involved in the migration project.

Significant process optimisation when switching from old to new technology by barramundi Lion could we offer not only a perfectly suitable new client management system, we also have a real process optimization managed. The new client-management environment is characterized by a greater efficiency and effectiveness in use. Certain tasks that previously were improvised, can now also automatically expire. Separate links are assigned to the clients so that the administrator can immediately see the status of each individual PCs”summarizes Stefan Schraml, head of consulting at the HSB Systemhaus GmbH. About barramundi the baramundi software AG develops and distributes comprehensive solutions for system management. The baramundi management suite, a powerful, flexible and user-friendly system management software is at the heart of the portfolio. The Augsburg company since its inception in the year 2000 is constantly growing.

Currently around 40 employees. About the baramundi management suite which management suite is baramundi a powerful and user-friendly system management software, ideal to can be adapted for customer-specific needs. You manages installations, patches, and inventory and saves data – automated in remote mode. The baramundi management suite reduces time and effort and costs of IT management. The solution focused on flexibility baramundi personal backup for personal backup of baramundi OS cloning for fast install of identical configurations plus special AddOns extensions consists of seven modules baramundi OS install for native operating system installation baramundi deploy software distribution baramundi inventory of hardware and software inventory baramundi patch management to the automatic patch distribution of baramundi disaster recovery backup and recovery.

Filed under: General
Trackback Uri

Comments are closed.